TERMS & CONDITIONS
If you have any questions on prices please email us or call us on 01579383917.
- Prices – all prices in the brochure are fully inclusive. This includes heating, electricity and all linen you will need bedding for cots (if required). Health club memberships entitle you to use all of the club’s facilities open to members. You will need your own towels for the pool. Please see your property details for more information on what is included
- Booking – There is a 25% deposit payable on booking. This is non-refundable. Balance payments should be made within 6 weeks of arrival. If arrival dates are less than 6 weeks away, the full payment will be due on booking. Late payment of balances may incur charges of 5% per week. All payments made within 6 weeks of arrival are non-refundable.
- Payment – From within the UK - By cheque, debit card or internet banking.
- Payment – From Outside the UK - By cheque (in GB pounds) or debit card. Or internet banking (£15 surcharge). Or credit card (2% surcharge). Please make cheques payable to Holiday Cottages in Cornwall. You can also pay by paypal (3.5% surcharge - just email us to pay this way ).
- For international guests who wish to avoid excessive charges we would recommend you use an on-line money transfer service. Our USA guests have had success with xoom.com while in Europe you could try xe.com. If you use either of these services, sending us money in UK currency, there will be no charges at our end. Please note that this does not presume to be a formal recommendation regarding these services.
- Under NO circumstances may the maximum occupancy level of your cottage be exceeded overnight (or during the day without permission). If this happens at any time during your stay, you may be asked to vacate the property immediately.
- Check in is at 16:00 and check out is 10:00
- Cleaning is included in your holiday price. However we expect you to leave the property in a neat and tidy manner. If we have to allocate extra time to cleaing, you will be charged a minimum of £25. Please do not turn leave crockery (clean or dirty) in dishwashers when you leave
- All properties are non-smoking and regrettably we cannot accommodate pets.
- Access to and use of the facilities is at the discretion of the club and is subject to availability. We cannot be held responsible for withdrawal of facilities owing to unforeseen circumstances.
- Please note that the person named on the confirmation letter is responsible for the behaviour of all party members.
- All of our properties are advertised on the HomeAway Holiday rentals web site - direct links can be found below